Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars

cheapest car insurance, weight loss, diet, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these tonight and am currently waiting for them to sit… I did run into a few problems, there are a few places where the measurements on the pictures is different than the recipe at the bottom. The brown sugar in the shortbread and in the cookie dough. I also have never been good with caramel, so I thought I would give this one a shot. No surprise, I burnt the sugar. Luckly I had a secret stash of caramel candies that I melted with heavy cream and vanilla in the microwave. I also added a few pinches of sea salt to the mix. All and all, not a hard recipe to make, just a bit time consuming..

Recipe >> Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars @ kevinandamanda.com